A Name You Can Trust in Home Care
When you are depending on Your Angel On Duty to provide services for your family, you expect your loved one’s needs will be met. The expertise of our caregivers makes it possible for us to provide a wide range of in home care services. Our company provides care to meet both temporary and long-term care needs.
- Personal care
- Hygiene assistance
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Showering/Bathing Assistance
- Medication reminders
- Grocery shopping
- Laundry assistance
- Assist with home-delivery grocery shopping, making appointments, and organizing social events
Our Top Services
We offer a wide array of care options to help seniors age in the comfort of their own homes. In some cases, an unexpected illness or accident, or aging may impair one’s ability to complete their daily tasks which requires home care assistance.
Services consist of professional caregivers who provide encouragement, patience and guidance to your loved ones who are coping with this condition. It can affect their day to day tasks and routine.
This care consists of:
- Personal care assistance (bathing, grooming, toileting and incontinent care) We do this with a safe and comfortable environment.
- Working with enhancing ones cognitive skills.
- Mental stimulation with activities, conversation and memory books and providing a calm routine.
- Maintain consistent surroundings and keep client stimulated with socialization.
- Provide nutritious meals and monitor diet if needed. To assist family and client with adapting to medical changes with this disease.
- Be able to ensure the client keeps their independence in a safe manor to ensure and enable them to keep their dignity, honor and respect they deserve.
- Support family and assist them to medical appointments being recommended.
- We can support with music, dance, art, exercise for the benefit of your loved one.
Parkinson Care Services
Your Angel On Duty provides caregivers that assist with individuals who face new challenges from this progressive disease. This disorder of the central nervous system affects movement of one’s body, often including tremors. We can give support care, personal care and assist with modifying and adapting to their condition to assist your loved one 24/7. We can provide a strong support system for the client and their family.
Stroke & Rehabilitation
Many people of all ages can unfortunately have a stroke at any point in time. This is a serious situation and disease that can cause permanent disabilities in one’s life. This can change your day-to-day living dramatically with affecting your physical and emotional wellbeing. Symptoms of a stroke include trouble walking, speech, understanding and paralysis and numbness of your face, arms and legs. After being diagnosed and treated by a critical care doctor, neurologist, speech therapist, physical therapist and occupational therapist, Your Angel On Duty caregivers can accompany your loved one with all appointments and assist with recommendations and care plans.
- Setting up Doctor and Physical Therapy appointments.
- Assisting with nutritional needs and feeding tools for paralyzed and disabled limbs.
- Ordering and implementing durable medical supplies for each patient’s needs.
- Emotional support and working with speech therapy recommendations to enhance recovery. Our caregivers have positive outgoing attitudes to keep the client motivated.
- Through careful monitoring of physical and cognitive symptoms, caregivers can help ensure progress and identify risk factors for another stroke.
The goal of stroke rehabilitation is to help you relearn skills you lost when a stroke has affected part of your brain. Rehabilitation can help you regain independence and improve your quality of life. The severity of stroke complications and each person’s ability to recover varies widely. With consistent therapy and Your Angel On Duty’ s caregivers all working as a team we can help ensure and maintain a good quality of life.
Long Term Illness/ Hospice Care Support
We specialize in long-term care for clients who are in need of consistent one-on-one care. We are there in time of need to keep your loved ones comfortable and ensure quality of life.
Many people believe home hospice services provide round-the-clock care. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Often, hospice services offer an hour or two of care per day, plus a weekly check-in by a nurse.
Our specially trained and compassionate hospice support caregivers at Your Angel On Duty can provide companionship and/or personal homecare services. Here are a few of the services we offer:
We can work in conjunction with hospice companies during a patient’s end of life needs.
- Personal Care (toileting, bathing, meal management, assist with eating)
- Emotional support
- Grooming and dressing
At a time like this, you should be allowed to take time off as the “caregiver” and be able to be a spouse, a loving daughter, son or grandchild. You can have faith our professional caregivers can enable you to do just that.
Diabetes Support Care
Diabetes is very common, more than 3 million people of all ages are affected daily. It can be managed with proper care. Your Angel On Duty’s caregivers can help maintain a healthy lifestyle to allow you to manage this disease.
Diabetes mellitus is a term for a group of disorders that cause elevated blood sugar (glucose) levels in the body. Glucose is a critical source of energy for your brain, muscles and tissues. Uncontrolled diabetes can lead to serious complications by damaging blood vessels and organs. It can increase heart disease, stroke, kidney disease, nerve damage and eye disease.
We can assist with:
- Healthy diet management.
- Assistance with exercises per each individual's capability.
- Reminders and recording daily logs of glucose monitoring levels.
- Support in changing daily habits.
- Assisting with post-op care and amputees.
- Assisting with diabetic monitoring.
- Organize diabetic supply delivery.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and managing your glucose levels can lead to longevity and a simpler lifestyle.
We at Your Angel On Duty find it very important to assist with companion care with our seniors and clients of every aspect of need. We all need and benefit from human interaction and socialization. It provides enjoyment and happiness and benefits your mind, body and soul.
- Meal preparation and grocery shopping to ensure nutritional needs are met.
- Visiting with others, families and friends.
- Playing games, cards, bingo, gardening, arts and crafts and hobbies to enjoy together.
- Outdoor activities to enhance health and adds activity to your daily routine.
- Assistance with pet care.
- Assistance with your own appointments and creating calendars for your personal life.
- Home safety, wellness checks and evaluations.
We provide compassionate personal care to allow your loved one to remain independent and mobile as they can be with assistance of:
These tasks include:
- Bathing safely
- Dressing/ Grooming
- Personal hygiene
- Nutrition guidance
- Toileting/ continent and incontinent care
- Medication reminders
- Home safety and fall prevention
- Grocery shopping, errands, assist with transporting to doctor’s appointments/ physical therapy
- Transferring and exercising for range of motion and mobility.
Hospital Stay Assistance
Our caregivers offer companionships and care assistance to your loved ones during their short term or long term care in the hospital. We offer the flexibility of having our caregivers offer in home care, as well as the hospital stay assistance, so you may often see a familiar face.
We work in conjunction with the Nurses and Physicians to assist with your care and comfort.
ER Admissions and Discharge Assistance
Going to the hospital is a stressful experience, whether the admission is planned or an emergency, and whether you have done this many times before with your family member or this is the first time. Just getting to the hospital may involve calling an ambulance, making last minute arrangements, and, of course, managing your own and your family member’s concerns. Whatever the circumstances, you will be less overwhelmed if you understand the process and have planned ahead for an admission or an emergency.
Your Angel On Duty caregivers will assist the patient and family in developing a patient specific plan ahead of time. Hopefully the plan is never needed but there will be a little less stress knowing that the plan is available.
Our caregivers will accompany the patient to the nearest Urgent Care Facility, ER or hospital and stay with them, during this time of need until a family member arrives.
In the event a patient needs to be admitted:
- Our caregiver will stay with the client as long as needed to get then situated or until a family member relieves them.
- We will provide a medication list and medical concerns that need to be relayed to medical staff.
- We can provide company.
- If a family member is not able to come or stay, we can retrieve belongings from home and make sure patient needs are met for the stay.
- Home safety checks
We take pride in making sure that our patient’s are taken care of in any medical emergency to make it easier on the family and the loved one in hopes to getting our patient back to the comfort of their own home.
A discharge for our clients is very important to getting them back home and situated. The way this transition is handled – whether the discharge is to home, a rehabilitation (“rehab”) facility, or an independent/ assisted living facility- is critical to the health and well-being of your loved one.
Patients and family caregivers, and the healthcare providers all play roles in maintaining a patient’s health after discharge.
Discharge services include:
- Assist with organizing transportation back or home or to recommended facility.
- Make sure that prescriptions are filled and implemented to their new care plan.
- Grocery shopping and make changes to nutritional needs if necessary.
- Ordering of adaptive equipment
- Setting up post op appointments and physical therapy
- Making changes to household safety changes or complying with doctor’s requested orders.
Your Angel On Duty is there for you and your loved one to be successfully transitioned from being in a medical situation back to their homes. This will ensure their best care.
Post Op Surgery Recovery Care Assistance
When your loved on comes home from a surgery, we diligently follow their post-op care from their physicians. Our main goal is to care for your loved one and assist them in their recovery process.
We can assist your loved one with:
- Setting up Follow-up or Rehabilitation appointments
- Ordering and setting up durable medical equiptment
- Providing meals and light house cleaning
- Companionship at home or during appointments
- Home safety checks